Wednesday 8 August 2018

Time

Isn't it so mesmerising as well as Saddening   that time is never the same ,..even at the very next moment.It gives you immense pleasure at some times as well as thrashes you to pieces some other times...
I Just had a look at my father ....he was asking me to have food he was eating...but at that moment all i did was to watch him...i saw him how he was eating ..how he was speaking....it seemed to me as if i have never watched him throughout my life ....never before i had seen him....just then i got the idea that this is not going to be the same forever,i felt like crying even now....today i am here ,he is here,all my comforts and houndreds of things to eat and most importantly,,people around me that love me.......why doesnt everything remain same forever? I wish i could get hold of one thing....Time....its is ever going,i wish i could sieze that moment.But its immensly saddening that its gonna change....all i did all my life was to take everything for granted.i took my grandfather for granted, now he is no more....i took my school life for granted ,,,now i m in college,,
How can someone deal with the fact that he/she is going to die one day..if all is destined to die why it was even there....??
I don't know answers to any of these....
All i can say is please ..please..whoever reads this....just have a look at the people in your family and the people you love....know that nothing is permanent ..and everything is going to be over........
Whenever such a thing comes in mind,petty issues do not even remain issues...
Stop being angry on them...stop judging them ....sacrifice some of your happiness for theirs....it may or may not be a big thing thing to do,,but it will surely make you happier at the moment.

Thanks
Shariq

No comments: